About the Term Of Use
- By using thewisdomtime.com the visitor agrees to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on first use of the site.
- If the visitor does not agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions, he is advised not to access thewisdomtime.com.
- Thewisdomtime.com may change these terms from time to time. The visitors are advised to review these terms every time when they enter the site thewisdomtime.com. Your use of thewisdomtime.com will be considered acceptance of the terms.
- If there is any conflict between any term herein and a specific term appearing elsewhere on thewisdomtime.com, then the conflict shall be resolved in favour of the latter.
Use of thewisdomtime.com
- You shall use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site.
- Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content/comment or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- If you do not tolerate the difference of opinion, do not use thewisdomtime.com
- All the content including images, videos, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property (registered or unregistered) in and on this website and all content (including all applications and attached social media accounts) of the website is the property of thewisdomtime.com, it must be supposed to be copyrighted. Visitors have no rights whatsoever on the content. The visitor shall not copy, replicate, republish, reverse engineer, post, broadcast, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of this website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content including video content or images of thewisdomtime.com requires prior permission.
- The website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. All the risks of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information will be upon the user of the information. Thewisdomtime.com website makes no warranty regarding the accuracy of the information contained on the website.
- Guardian’s permission is sought for all underage visitors of thewisdomtime.com. The website is for the use of the visitor above the age of 13 and by using this website you confirm this precondition. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts holds enforces guardians to control the online activities of underage kids. COPPA also enforces the operators of websites that online services ensure to protect children’s privacy.
- We do not post content for visitors below the age of 13.
The following is unacceptable:
- Disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior or material
- Unlaw full, unpleasant or restricted content
- spamming or irrelevant material
- Advertising without permission
- Unsuitable user names
- Posting of URLs (web site addresses), unless allowed under any relevant local house rules.
- Accounts that are not registered with a valid personal email address accessed regularly.
- The use of multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users
Thewisdomtime.com is of the opinion that if any visitor breaches any of the above Rules, thewisdomtime.com may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further breach. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the breach.